- A to Z of Social Networking for Libraries
- An Information Professional in a Web 2.0 World
- Assignment 1
- Assignment 3
- ASU Libraries
- Building Academic Library 2.0
- Delicious: a social bookmarking service
- Developing a Draft Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Information Policy – Why?
- Library Website Design
- Personal Learning Network
- Reasons Why Libraries Should Be on Social Media
Category Archives: Information Policy – Why?
After watching this video Did You Know 4.0 created by xplanevisualthinking (Sept 14, 2009) under a Creative Commons Attribution licence. I considered some of the shifts or changes in individual’s behaviour as a digital citizen that the video highlighted and … Continue reading